As a technician at ACTinBlack you will be working in the production as well as linking up with the development team.
Your main task is assembling various night vision devices in our production as well as handling repairs.
Especially on repairs you need a good problem solving skill to tackle non-standard problems in old systems for example.
• Develop new products or improvements / modifications to existing products,
including product concept, design documentation, as well as testing of the design in
• Assure all part designs meet requirements
• Manage resolution of technical issues,
• Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow
employees and customers.
• Demonstrated initiative, drive, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical domain (or equivalent in
• English and German language,
• Demonstrated ability to meet schedules in production and achieve Quality,
• Working knowledge with MS Office,
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to work within a project team environment,
• CAD experience would be an advantage.
• Ability to identify, quantify, and resolve technical problems,
• Proven QC technical skills,
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required Customer-service and
• Reviewing test work instructions in line with new or existing procedures.
• Strong team engagement and ability to work in a cross functional team environment
and working with different cultural environments