Built for the rigors of law enforcement, the FLIR Breach PTQ136 spots the heat of suspects and objects in total darkness. Featuring the new FLIR Boson core and a compact design, the FLIR Breach offers unmatched tactical awareness. Weighing only 210 grams, the FLIR Breach can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet with its mini-rail feature, while adding minimal weight to officers’ heavy gear. Additional features include onboard recording and seven palettes for fast detection of suspects or evidence, day or night.
One major advantage of the thermal imaging system over the night vision is that it doesn’t need an extra light and it can detect the heat through mist, as well as gaps in the hedge or trees. You can not hide.
For hands-free operation, Breach PTQ136 has multiple mini-rail mounting points designed to allow for a wide variety of head mounts, helmet mounts, and to install additional equipment.
· Manufacturer: FLIR Systems Inc.
· Weight: 210g
· Finish: Matte Black, Corrosion Resistant
· Fibre re-enforces polycarbonate body
· Adaptable mounting solutions
· Low battery indicator in FOV
· Warranty: 2 Year Warranty + 10 year warranty by FLIR on detector
· Detector Type: 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
· Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
· Optical Magnification: 1X
· Digital Magnification: 1-4X continuous
· FOV: 40º
· Objective Lens: 9.1mm F/1.04
· Eye Relief: 16mm
· Diopter: +5 to -5
· Focus: 25cm to Infinity
· Power: One (1) Lithium CR123
· Battery Life: Approx. 1.5 Hours at Room (CR123A)
· Video Output: Digital Video
· Internal Memory: Up to 1000 images and 2.5h video
· Image Palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow HC, Ironbox, Sepia, Artic, Outdoor Alert